1. Make sure your Stratus firmware is updated to version 1.0.47 or higher.
2. Stratus' looper lives within the black Multiknob located below the LED strip
3. To start looping, press the Multiknob once. Stratus begin recording (LEDs will flash red).
4. To begin playback, press the Multiknob a second time (LEDs will flash green).
5. To begin overdubbing (simultaneous playback and recording), press the Multiknob a third time (LEDs will flash yellow). Subsequent Multiknob presses will alternate between playback and overdubbing.
6. To clear your loop, press and hold the Multiknob for 3 seconds (LEDs will rapidly flash red 3 times).
7. To pause your loop, double-tap the Multiknob.
The Looper is accessed through Stratus' hardware. There is no Looper functionality in the mobile app itself.
The Looper features up to 5 minutes of recording time and unlimited overdubs.
If you have any issues or feedback for the Looper, please reach out to email@example.com