If you're having trouble updating your Stratus pedal on MacOS, the following steps may help:
1) Go to Finder -> "Go" in the top toolbar -> "Go to Folder..." -> type "/usr/local/" and press Enter.
2) See if there is a folder titled "lib".
3) If this folder is not present, right-click -> select "Create New Folder" -> rename it to "lib".
4) Attempt to run the ChaosFirmwareTool again. If it launches, you should be good to go!
If you're still having issues, continue to the next steps.
5) Download these 5 files by clicking here, or at the download link below:
6) Copy the 5 files that you downloaded into /usr/local/lib
7) Attempt to run the ChaosFirmwareTool again. If it launches, you should be good to go! If you're still having issues, please reach out to email@example.com.