We want you to be happy with Stratus.
So here's our super simple warranty!
If your Stratus is not working how you expected it to work, let us know what's going on at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to see the unit in person, just send it back to us!
We're going to look at it and figure out if it was broken when we sent it to you, or if you broke it!
If you didn't break it and we can fix it, we'll do that for free and send it back to you... if not we'll just send you a whole new unit.
If you broke it via any of the means listed below, then our options are more limited... but still hit us up! We always want to find a way to help.
Warranty (Lawyer Speak)
Stratus has a limited 1-year warranty. If you encounter any critical defects in your Stratus, please submit a warranty claim to email@example.com. If your situation falls under warranty we will repair or replace your unit at no additional cost.
This warranty does not cover:
- Stratus units that are disassembled by the customer
- Stratus units purchased on resale marketplaces.
(If a resale unit you purchased is defective, please reach out to us anyway to see if we can help.)
- Damage from physical abuse. Drops, impacts, damaged components/enclosure due to negligence.
- Damage from liquid contamination (water, Baja Blast, Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Juice, etc).
- Damage resulting from any use other than what it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
(aka anyone that isn't Chaos Audio... there are only 5 of us we'll know if we repaired it)
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment, or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies. More Info